Tuesday, December 7, 2010

she will do great things.

Today, friends, was a very great day.
Why?
Because a lot of great things happened.
Such as?
First of all, I got an A on my final English paper (not too shabby if I say so myself).
Then in Psychology I actually understood what he was talking about.
After that I came home for lunch and got a call from the hospital. Guess who’s the newest volunteer?!  
Then math was too easy, so I decided to go to the store instead.
After I put the groceries away, I had to mapquest an address so I could go visiting teaching. Guess who found it? I DID! I’m a wilderness scout!
I got to chat with two lovely ladies and maybe get set up with an Italian man, I then went home to make dinner for woman.
I made homemade chicken fingers and French fries!

Looks like the real thing right?
It was while they were in the oven, baking to perfection, that I got a call from Robin.
Guess who got an email from BYU-Idaho?
 “A decision has been reached on your application for BYU Idaho. Please go to the Decision Notification page where you can view the decision and related information.” Robin gets all my BYU-Idaho application things, no one knows why, so she clicked for me. She then read,
 Dear Megan: Congratulations! We are pleased to offer you admission to Brigham Young University-Idaho. Rich blessings and life-changing opportunities await you here!”
I’m a little baby cougar! I was literally dancing around the kitchen. (Four more weeks and I’ll know what track I’m in!)
How was your Tuesday?

3 comments:

  1. Good morning baby Coug! Congrats and happy thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan Decker,
    I absolutely love reading your blog. You are so funny and you have such voice! :) You are a great girl and I'm glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm worried about your fries. They look a little pale. Maybe some Tony season would brighten them up.

    Oh, and BYUI is going to be a marvelous adventure.

    ReplyDelete

speak and you shall be heard.