Tuesday, January 4, 2011

back to the future.

Okay. This is going to be a long one.
I’ll play too.
It seems like everyone is doing a favorite moments from 2010 post, but I started my blog in the summer of 2010 therefore you people missed out on some great things. We’re going back kids, we’re going back to high school.

In no particular order, some of my favorite memories in 2010.


Getting asked to Homecoming by my childhood love, Jacob. Wearing a dress made by my mom. The ugly glitter toes that I did with the ‘popular’ girls who soon became my best friends.



Getting to see this one every single day of my life. Halloween as Little Red RidingHood and Peter Pan.


I was honored to be the photo editor of my high school yearbook. I got to spend countless hours with my best friends all year. I miss that. We did everything together. We even randomly joined the FBLA, were the presidency and held a blood drive where I saved three lives plus a kid who fainted.

Cody Elaine was an editor too. Even if we yelled, we laughed more. I’ll never forget the hours at Elliot the scanner and ‘How many editors does it take to open a door?’


Driving this baby. And getting to ride in that baby. Wheat Thin surfing and getting checked out. We tried to have a campout in my car, we ended up on The Cave.



Stalking the Interns boyfriend.



Prom. This is a story for another day, but Cody flew out from Georgia to take me to prom. I had my corsage made into a headband and we blew bubbles for our day-date, and at Walgreens after the dance people congratulated us on our marriage because of my huge white dress. Comment if you’d like to hear the whole story! 

The senior dinner dance!

Graduation time.



The greatest summer of my life.


Youth Day 2010.

Our Bucket List.

Gaga photo shoot.

Carving our names into a tree.

Night swimming and the yard sale.


Jami’s birthday tea party, complete with wisdom teeth puffy cheeks.


 


New college adventures. 


“I like cake”

Being all together again.
But, like I’ve said, we cannot dwell in the past. Here’s to the New Year. May it be filled with change, growth, laughter, and lots and lots of happiness. I’ve got big changes planned for this New Year.
Are you ready?
What will you remember next year?

3 comments:

  1. i want to hear the prom story! :)
    and your 2010 memories were fabulous, decker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to hear the prom story.
    Also, what the, that brantly kid (who's name escapes me at the moment) is my cousin! His mom and my dad are cousins or something crazy like that. His dad is my principle. what the random.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pardon me coming into a conversation that clearly was not intended for me, but.. cody brantley is your cousin? dude. small world. i saw cody like last weekend.

    ReplyDelete

speak and you shall be heard.