Sunday, May 27, 2012

my english buddy, his turd.


Even though you always called me a turd, I know it was a term of endearment.  

I’ve missed our daily conversations and English assignments together.

I’d give anything for you to call me to pick you up again, to sit by you in English, or have you dance like a crazy man to your iPod by the fountain.  

                Even though it’s been a little bit since we’ve talked, I hope you know how much I love you. That you are an amazing friend and, Alex, I’m sorry I ate your pizza when you took a nap.

I’m so blessed to be able to call you a friend of mine, thank you for everything, and I know I’ll see you again one day.
Click here for the full story.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Megs, I'm so sorry! Know that we've been praying for these young men's friends and families... I just didn't know that that included you. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

speak and you shall be heard.