Friday, May 6, 2011

goodbye george.

I feel it necessary to have an entire post of pictures for my second goodbye George post.
Remember when..
... it was 111 outside?
 I'm not a true rebel. I'm okay with that.

 My weed.

My addiction to watermelon.

Pickles and tampons.

When we where mammals?

My evicted neighbors who used our power on rough days.

Jumping pictures.

 Trying to be domestic.
 Saturday night fun.
 The Cup.
 Making new friends.

Making my choice.

 Being a Levi's All Star.
The drive back and forth, Cedar is not my friend.

My new car!

Parental visits.

Watching Vampire Diaries for five days in a row.


*Not pictured: The Minute Market (my favorite gas station where I truly loved every employee), The DI (where I spent countless hours swooning over a boy who read to me), My house (I never took a picture of it, that’s odd), The Roommates, and a few other things.

It’s always been complicated, my life in St. George. I loved it in the end, I absolutely did.
I met amazing people. I learned and grew up a little.
I met a wonderful young man who helped me realize a lot about myself.
I learned how to cook. I learned what makes me, me.
I learned to talk to people, it’s really going to be okay.
I guess it’s just that simple.
I learned. I grew. I changed.
And the beat goes on.
Goodbye George. You were so good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak and you shall be heard.