Sunday, July 1, 2012

sunday thoughts.


Sometimes you go to an Indexing party and see the guy that gives you butterflies holding hands with a girl that obviously isn’t you.
Sometimes people don’t text you back. Or answer their phones.
Sometimes you don’t want to do the dishes for the third time today.
Sometimes you cannot believe that there are only 19 days until you move home.
Sometimes you think about just not taking your environmental stewardship final.
Sometimes you get letters, sometimes you don’t.
Sometimes all you listen to is cello music.
Sometimes you just don’t talk to your roommate.
Sometimes you just say sometimes way too much.
19 more days.
                                                Tomorrow it will be 18.
It’s bitter sweet. I’m really excited to go home, because home is where my heart is. I’m going back just in time for Steel Days. But, I’ve been having so much fun lately. I’ve been making friends and going to exciting places. I’m excited for next semester. Everything is happening so quickly. Time seems to be flying on by.
My life is in a completely different place than I thought it would be this time last year. Last summer I was so worried if I made the right choice.
                I know, 100% that I made the right choice in coming here.
I was so frightened by life itself.
                I’m breathing it all in now.
The dog days are over in a sense.
I’m happy. I’m ready to kick some finals butts in two weeks.
Happy summer!

1 comment:

  1. i love you a whole heap, and i enjoyed this post. yes. very much.

    ReplyDelete

speak and you shall be heard.