Sunday, February 20, 2011

amazing? yes. yes you are.

My attraction to cowboys has never been a secret. I fell in love with these two cowboys on The Amazing Race season 16. They might be married. I honestly, honestly don’t care. I’m in l-o-v-e.
(Picture found here)
I cried when they got eliminated.
Guess what?
My cowboys are back just in time!
This new season of The Amazing Race is, in fact, called Unfinished Business.
My cowboys are back to win.
You know where to find me tonight at seven.
You may join me. CBS. Fall in love with my cowboys, but remember, they are mine.
I hope they play the cowboy theme song every time they do something exciting again.
That thrilled me.
Here is to a brand new week, brimming with opportunity, and no more wallowing!

3 comments:

  1. we could be best friends. i love the amazing race, i will be on it some day and the cowboys are amazing!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS! I am sooooo in love with Cord! I cried AND threw something when they were eliminated. They WILL win it this time! I LOVE THEM!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

speak and you shall be heard.