Friday, October 1, 2010

drum rolls and videos.

I’m obsessed with how many people read my blog. It’s fine. I usually get about forty to fifty hits a day. But yesterday, and Wednesday I had over ONE HUNDRED hits. People reading my words. ONE HUNDRED people said that they’d like to read what I have to say, see my chubby wisdom teeth cheeks, or just hang out for a bit. I looked to see why I’d become so great overnight and I found that… drrmmmmmm (That’s a drum roll. Thanks for asking) I WON A BLOG AWARD!!
I.
Won.
A.
Blog.
Award.


I have substance.
I’m full of it apparently. (hehe)
rules of the award.

Rule One. Thank the person you received the award from

Oh my land, thank you Cailey!
I just discovered your blog too. I think we’re going to be best friends. My mom and your mom sound like they’d be besties too. We could double woman date.
Rule Two. Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation and experience using five words

(My) view from the top bunk.

Finally Rule Three. Pass this on to 10 bloggers.
I’m a creeper. I guess I’ll come out of the closet for a few moments.. I think these people are full of if too!

Meg, of course, everyone knows that I want to be like her when I grow up. And we haven’t even met.

Kaylee Rue. I love her. And her words. And herself. Smoopie!

Mallory and Hannah! I love these girls. Sunday Smile is the greatest thing ever. Plus, they are vintage beauties.

Smelbie. I adore Shelbie Shill. She’s the one who inspired me to create a blog.

Miss Lex. Her blog makes me happy every time I look at it. I can’t figure out how to follow her though, so this will look extra creepy!

Just Me. I sat on Luke’s floor and desperately wanted to ask if I could see his camera. He’s hysterical, doesn’t know what ‘punk’ means, and kicked me out of his room for breaking honor code.

I also love The VL Diaries, but you people can’t see it.

Hippy Grandma aka my old running buddy in eighth grade PE. Pretty sure I used to pour water in her mouth after we ran the fun run. She’s gut bustlingly funny.

Cole Linnae. This is one of Lynsie’s friends’ blogs. I peed a little when I watched the backing up video.

That makes ten! Yes, I counted Mallory and Hannah as two.
I feel so accomplished. I’d like to thank my fans… oh hey Keyna!

3 comments:

  1. oh poor people who can read the VL diaries. They really are missing out. Maybe if we came up with some killer code names we could make it public.

    ReplyDelete
  2. freaking megan decker! i love you, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel as if i commented once before on this. i love your blog a lot. i am an avid reader. i also love you a lot. let's be great friends.

    ReplyDelete

speak and you shall be heard.