Thursday, September 22, 2011

optimistic thursday.



I love you friends. I love my life. I love my Savior. I love this song. I love my roommates. I love my blue sheets that don’t smell like Target anymore. I love my ‘happy spot’. I love my young adult lit class. I love calling my parents every day, multiple times. I love that I cut Q’s hair two nights ago. I love getting phone calls from home. I love wearing sweaters again. I love Twisleberry days.
Everything may not be wonderful, the serenading man may be next door again, but I know I’m going to be okay. I may have a massive art test on Wednesday that I’m nowhere near ready for. But, in the end, I’m here. I’m going to make the best of it.
Our journeys aren’t met to be glitter and sunshine. Sometimes life is going to be hard. Sometimes you’re going to cry and want to get in your little red car and drive home. But, you have to give things, and people, a chance.
You have to fight.
You have to try. But you can't live your life full of maybe's.
 “The big lesson in life, baby, is to never be scared of anyone or anything” Frank Sinatra.  

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love all those quotes I put in your last mixtape? I'm glad that they are being put to good use.

    ReplyDelete

speak and you shall be heard.