Tuesday, March 1, 2011

gym rat?

Last night I decided that I was going to go to the gym. I had to go. I’ve been lazy. My roommate informed me that they will probably take my picture, she works at Gold’s, to go with my ID. Wonderful.
I got all ready to go and drove to the gym.
I parked my little red car. Walked inside to the first set of doors. I then saw a beautiful man behind the desk.
This is not the perky blonde who is normally here! Who is this dashing man? He cannot see me like this!
Therefore I turned around, dead in my tracks, and went home.
I could not have that man taking my picture.
So this morning, after my 9 AM class (I commend anyone who actually gets dressed for any class before ten AM) I decided to go back to the gym. The blonde is always working when I go after English.
Guess who wasn’t working?
Guess who was?
I turned around, dead in my tracks, yet again, and went home.
I’m tragic.
This happens to be my 99th post. Did you know that I keep deleting old posts so I don’t reach 100? Is that weird?  

1 comment:

speak and you shall be heard.