Thursday, July 21, 2011

new look.

Hello lovelies!
Guess what? Things are a’changing around these parts, aka it’s time for a new look! I’ve gotten myself a 30 day trail with the new InDesign (brought me back to my yearbook editor days) and have made two new headers. That's why I've been such a bad blogger! I'm working oh-so hard on a makeover!
I need your help though.
Which one do you like better?



 


Or do you prefer the current look or neither? Keep in mind that these are ROUGH designs, things still will be changed.
Comment and vote please!

7 comments:

  1. I, too, like the second one. Also, I love your blog. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well.... even though the rest said 2... hahahah I like the 1st one the best! Love your blog, girly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S...probably you don't remember me. But I interviewed you once for journalism.

    ReplyDelete

speak and you shall be heard.