Friday, February 25, 2011

book club?

It’s not exactly a secret that I recently went through some sort of break up. I can’t keep a secret. Sue me. Anywho. In my allowed wallowing time, a friend of mine brought over cookie dough ice cream and the movie He’s Just Not That Into You. I cried three times while watching it. It’s fine.
After the movie was over my friend told me that the book was even better than the movie. (the movie was fantastic, if you are female, I highly recommend it) So, I grabbed my laptop and found myself a copy of the book on Half.com for $.75.
I, Meg Deck, am proposing a blog book club, for not just any book, THE boy bible apparently. Let’s figure out this strange creature together.
 Picture found here
Book: He’s Just Not That Into You  
By: Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo.
Pages: 165
Finished by: March 12th (ish?)
All those in favor, raise your hand!

4 comments:

  1. I love this book! It got me through high school and college. Girl power to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh me too!! :) i have always wanted to be part of a book club.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm raising my hand.
    I just don't know if it will be in my hands before then :)

    ReplyDelete

speak and you shall be heard.