Wednesday, April 20, 2011

let it be said.



It’s hard for me to believe it’s been a year. This time last year I was freaking out that it was my last summer before life came, now I’m packing up my little red car for my first load of things going home. It’s crazy, this year has flown by.
I’ve never cried so much in my life, but I’ve never felt so alive.
I’ve met some wonderful people, who you all will meet in my ‘Goodbye George’ post coming soon.
This is where we enter the no judgment zone.
Currently in my life I am at a strange place.
 I’m just going to say it.
I’ve been writing him. We all know who I’m talking about. Yep, Mr. Bluebird.
He’s doing so good. His letters remind me of the young man I first met, not the one who I said goodbye to in a parking lot. But, I swore this boy off. I wasn’t ever going to talk to him again. I was prepared to run away and never look back. But, he changed my mind. He chased me as a ran away. What do I do friends? There is no harm in writing him, which I have decided. But, ever since his first letter to me, I stalk my mailman, who brings me a little blue envelope every Wednesday. I get so excited to read his letters.
Am I crazy for forgiving him so easily? Am I setting myself up for heartbreak? It’s not like we are dating or anything close to such things! I’m just talking to a friend of mine, who happens to give me butterflies.
I miss him. There. I said it.

1 comment:

speak and you shall be heard.