Sunday, April 17, 2011

what joy this sentence gives.. i know that my redeemer lives.

Today, I found this sweet note in the hymn book at church.

“Dear Stranger,
                No matter what you’re going through, whether good or bad, someone loves you. Good or bad, better for worse: you are loved.
                You are great, and there is only one you.
                Be happy.
                Love,
                                Me.”

Han and Mal, your Sunday smile has reached St. George. I’m going to post a note somewhere in reply.

Sunday’s make me miss my dad. He and I would always, always, watch a movie together. He’d usually pick some boy movie that would rumble the house and wake my mom up from her Sunday nap.  Something about Sunday is just so peaceful.
I have a Heavenly Father who loves me, and I love him. I will stand as a witness of God at all times, in all things, and in all places. Jesus Christ is my very best friend and without Him, I am nothing. I can have hope for the future knowing that He’s watching over me.
I will never, ever deny them in my life. I am truly blessed.
I cannot wait to one day be a missionary for The Lord. It may be in three years, or when I’m old and gray with my cute husband, I have been called to serve Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak and you shall be heard.