Sunday, September 18, 2011

busy bee me.

via.

Once upon a time, I’m taking 18 credits this semester. Call me crazy. You wouldn’t be the first.
Needless to say, I’m just a little busy studying. Which is fine, I enjoy studying sometimes. Sometimes being the key word. I’m staying afloat with my checklists. I haven’t gotten lost in a few days.
But on Thursday, I received a call from an Idaho number. I gulped and answered. I do not want a calling. Don’t fret. I just had to give a talk on conference. Much better than a calling.
This morning, I received another call from an Idaho number. I foolishly answered.
Say hello to the newest second councilor in the relief society.
Say goodbye to any claim I had on a social life this semester.
But I know that this will be good for me. Clearly it’s in His plan for me to do service whilst I’m here. I adore the president. She’s super great. She lives right next door, she comes over to talk to me or barrow nutmeg.
We borrowed her broom this afternoon.
It’s a great relationship. I can’t wait to serve with such an amazing sister. She’s a RM.
Happy second week of school friends!  

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the calling! You'll be fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo you are a busy gal! I wish you luck with your calling. Remember to take it easy and relax sometimes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! You will be great! Just what they need!!

    ReplyDelete

speak and you shall be heard.