Tuesday, December 13, 2011

flights and tights.


As most of you know, walking isn’t exactly my best quality. I’m not what you’d call graceful by any stretch of the imagination. This is why I usually avoid heals and pencil skirts because they restrict walking abilities.
Sunday, was no exception. I was in a normal black dress, white pea coat, purple tights, and glitter Uggs. Perfectly practical.
I had to go to church, then to a stake conference for another two hours. That’s five hours of church little ones!
I was just a tad bit bored at the meeting to say the least. I may or may not have set a new Fruit Ninja record and am in need of more people to play Words with Friends with me.
My roommates and I walked back to my apartment in a daze. Climbed the first set of stairs, and then set upon the next.
Somehow I misplaced my foot and tripped up the stairs.
Don’t pretend like isn’t never happened to you.
I couldn’t get my balance and then proceeded to fall down the remaining concrete steps. I hit my wrist on the railing, cutting it open.
I’ve got goose eggs, bruises, ripped purple tights, cuts, and blood all over my white coat.
But don’t worry.
The glitter Uggs remain unharmed.
I may feel like I fell down a flight of stairs, have whiplash, and my left wrist is cut open.
But my glitter Uggs are okay.
I think it ended rather well.
How was your week?
Finals are almost over!
I AM GOING TO PASS BOOK OF MORMON!
AND SCIENCE!
It’s a Christmas miracle!
Three finals tomorrow and then one on Thursday.
I MOVE HOME FRIDAY!

2 comments:

  1. Words with friends? Addicted. Let's play: sportsbabe33.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina has Words with Friends. Text her for her name. :)

    ReplyDelete

speak and you shall be heard.