Sunday, February 26, 2012

mush brain.

You know that moment when you can choose,
A) Go to sleep
B) Get on Pintrest
C) Blog
I usually pick A&B. I’m sorry. I work crazy hours every week, three jobs is no joke little ones. I have an online shopping addiction, therefore I have to work. And rent is due the day I arrive back at school, so I have to work extra hard to earn my private room.
I’m doing really great, I’m happier than ever. Even if most of my time is spent at work in ugly shoes, I’m doing fantastic.
I’m faced with a dilemma. I have worked at job number one on and off for two years, I owe them so much. They’ve given me a home away from home, given me countless memories and friends, several burns and bruises. But, job number two is offering me more hours, and job number three already has given me more hours. I don’t know what to do. To quit or not to quit?
Pretty sure Taylor is going to comment and tell me to get my fanny out of there.
I had a post written last night, ready to be posted. A fluffy post about a silly adventure of my life. My computer restarted and it was deleted. It was fate that it shouldn’t be posted. I don’t even remember what it was about anyway.
I feel like I should say something exciting, or tell a comical story or something because me posting is such a rarity these days. I’m uber busy and ready to go back to school. I register in two weeks, I can’t wait to go back. I miss having a purpose, getting up and going to class. I’m the kind of girl who likes to get dressed up and go class. Learn. I feel like my brain is turning to mush sometimes.
Say hi. Ask for the yellow ticket. Point to the right. Swipe. Bye. Repeat.
Say hi. You name is. Full or half. Rewards card. Swipe. Order up. Bye.
Say hi. Number one or two. Halfway. I understand the prices are too high. Swipe. No we don’t do refills.
Mush mush mush.
Sunday is my only day off, and I fully plan on vegetation.
Starting right now.
Have a wonderful week little ones, hopefully I’ll be able to come up with a witty post about something comical soon.
Mush brain really puts a damper on blogging.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak and you shall be heard.