Saturday, April 21, 2012

week one.




Guess what kids?

I’m officially done with my first week of this spring semester.

I’m taking really interesting classes this semester. I love my literature class. My roommates are crazy pants, but I think I might like them.

A and I clicked on the first day. We go on adventures and have quesadilla parties almost every afternoon. I love having my own room though; it’s nice to have a place of solitude.

I got in trouble for breaking dress code this week. My cuffed skinnies are obviously risqué.

Didn’t you know, ankles are hot?

I like to sit perched on my desk, looking out the window. I can see everything, it’s calming.

I’ve been thinking a lot about last semester, my old roommates specifically. I was talking to my mom about this and she asked what I’m going to do when I see them again.

Truthfully? I don’t know. I saw Sami baby yesterday when I was studying at the MC. It was nice, her sweet smile and easy laugh are something I took for granted last semester.

Everyone makes choices. We all make mistakes, but it is our agency that defines us.

I’ve said I was sorry for the last time. I don’t need people who don’t need me.

Hate me if you need to. That’s okay.

I’m happy. I’m learning. I’m doing really really great.

Happy first week of school, only 12 more to go!

I love this song. I love his voice. This song just feels like a summer drive doesn’t it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

speak and you shall be heard.