Tuesday, June 19, 2012

scrambled thoughts.

Float On by Modest Mouse on Grooveshark

It feels like my mind has been going a zillion miles a minute lately.
I’ve been shaking like no bodies business, but that’s because I don’t eat enough.
                I don’t eat red meat, pork, eggs, or fish anymore. But that’s beside the point.
I study, study, study all the time.
I worked an extra hour today and almost left a call me maybe note in a young man’s backpack. I didn’t though. Maybe next time. He gave me an odd look when I answered yes to his do-you-have-student-loans question.
                Cool kids have student loans and -$5.76 in their bank account, and owe $97 to my apartment complex.
I get paid on Friday. Captain Crunch is my new best friend until then.
I’ll eventually finish the Mexico story. It really is a good one, I promise. Maybe once school is done and I have time to actually do fun things on my computer.
That’s a lie.
Pintrest is a problem. Hannah and I spend way too much time during Pakistan on our iPhones.
Love is a four letter word that isn’t spoken.
I asked The Woman if I was good looking today.
I fell in the toilet because a man used it last.
                Weird. Gross. Someone needs to work on their aim.
Said man and I bonded over Deadliest Catch/Toddlers and Tiaras and quesadillas, while I entertained him whilst his girlfriend, my roommate, was at school.
I have four weeks left of school. Jamison gets married in four weeks. Crazy how fast time goes.
                I’m thinking about going on a mission again.

                It’s late.
I’m sleepy.
People kept coming over and talking to me last night at random hours.
1:14 Davy came over and asked if I would come see if her new memory foam mattress was as fluffy as mine.
                It wasn’t.
2:32 Allison came and wanted me to go into the kitchen with her because she had a bad dream.
3:54 I thought my alarm was going off. It wasn’t. Sick joke cellular device, sick joke.
4:08 changed my pants, in my sleep.

I went to class an hour early today.
                It’s fine that I forget my schedule still.

Said man is already picking out friends of mine to date in the fall time.
                Joy. I like men.
Also,
It’s time for sleep.

                 Goodnight little ones. I’m not dead.

Just have the shakes and a lovely bruise from falling off my bike.


No comments:

Post a Comment

speak and you shall be heard.