Monday, January 17, 2011

grumpy gills.

Sometimes things happen.
Sometimes I don’t feel like talking about my ex boyfriend in blog form. He’s a good kid, but I don’t want to have him here. I’ll do a prom special or something. But not the epic six part story I had written.
Sometimes I go to work and am completely grumpy.
Sometimes, while I’m grumpy, my coworker tells me to calm down and the secrets to the male brain with a diagram.
Sometimes I eat too much cheese.
Sometimes I accidently became addicted to doctor pepper.
Sometimes I think too much.
Sometimes my blog doesn’t feel safe for my thoughts anymore.
Sometimes I’m grumpy.
Sometimes my blog feels read.
Sometimes today wasn’t so great.
                Tomorrow will be better.

3 comments:

  1. Tomorrow will be better! We all have our grumpy days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. remember. i still love you. escpecially since i am doing you this wonderful favor :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, sometimes I have those days too! I am sorry! P.s- love your bloggity blog!

    ReplyDelete

speak and you shall be heard.