Saturday, January 29, 2011

saturday blues.

I don’t know why I’m frightened of you people tonight.
Maybe it’s because I’m not telling you everything lately.
Maybe it’s because I know that I should.
Maybe it’s because I know that I shouldn’t.
                I know, I’m being confusing. Sorry, but it’s been a confusing day.
I’d really, really like to be home tonight.  Which is something I haven’t cried for in a while.
I wish I could talk to my mom tonight. I wish I could go sit on the couch with her and talk about my life. I wish we could have watched 48 hours mystery together tonight. I wish I could yell “ROBIN” at the top of my lungs and she’d magically be here.
I wish I could hug my dad tonight. I wish I could just be little for a moment and sit on the steps with him like the old days. I wish we could talk Seinfeld together.  I miss our quiet times.
Today was a very lonely day. Maybe it’s because I was out way, way past my bedtime last night (which was entirely worth it), maybe it’s because I made a thousand oreo’s today, maybe it's because I can't stop listening to super bass, or maybe it’s because I got all dressed up only to have nowhere to go.

He didn’t even say he was sorry.

2 comments:

  1. i am so sorry you feel lonely. tell me about it. my best friend stabbed me in the back, not once but twice this weekend, man that knife keeps getting deeper and deeper. if you need a friend. i am here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my heart is sad.
    i love you meggy.

    ReplyDelete

speak and you shall be heard.