Friday, April 1, 2011

the fools day.

I’ve been scouring Youtube for a funny prank to show you all, but I gave up. My comical standards are rather high.
So enjoy Scarlet Takes A Tumble.
And I’ll throw dramatic kitten, for Shelb. (If you know of any funny youtube videos, comment!)




When I was a I kid, Woman and I would ‘sneak’ around our house at one in the morning creating havoc. But not really. Everyone knew what we were up to.
One year, Holly and myself army crawled into our parents’ bedroom. We wanted to do the shaving cream on the hand + feather on the face prank on my father. We put the shaving cream on his hand, but then we realized that we should put his hand in a baggie so it wouldn’t get all over the bed making Robin mad. Just then, my dad flipped over, causing Holl to have to reach across his body to get to his shaving cream hand. As Holly reached over, just has her face was above his butt, he let the biggest toots I’ve ever heard in my life. Needless to say, that was our last year of pranking.
But guess what? This year I got pranked.
Last night, I was super thirsty.
Did you know that St. George water has arsenic in it? So, I had to go downstairs to get a drink from the filtered water in the fridge.  
All was quiet. It was around 12:30 as I descended down the stairs. It was dark, and my roommates where out with their respective man friends. I was halfway down the stairs when someone grabbed me. I screamed so loud that I’m pretty sure my neighbors heard. I’ve never, ever heard myself scream like that. When whoever it was put me down, I fell to the ground, weeping.
My roommate and her boyfriend looked shocked at my reaction.
I guess it’s not normal to have a panic attack when a man grabs you in the middle of the night in your house.
Who knew?
Happy April Fool’s Day my lovelies.
Any good stories?

1 comment:

speak and you shall be heard.