Wednesday, June 1, 2011

just call me selena.

Last night I had an interesting nightmare.
All I knew was I was dating Justin Bieber.
He called me, we texted, and we had plans to go out the next night.
The Biebs was my boyfriend.
I was going to the mall to get a new dress for my date and I ended up on a polygamist ranch. Everyone was wearing white shoes. I went into a place I thought was a dress shop, lured in by attractive head bands in the window, only to find it was actually a trap.
I was locked in a room with their leader, his shoes were glowing white, and he wouldn’t let me go.
I was screaming that I had a date with Justin Bieber and I had to be let go.
They still wouldn’t let me go. I awoke during the attempts to poof my hair.
Nightmare? You bet.
What kind of crazy dreams do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak and you shall be heard.