Thursday, June 9, 2011

late night chat.

Um. Hi.
Work. Work. Work out. Read Harry Potter. Work. Laundry. Cupcakes. Work. Shamelessly flirt at work. Primary lesson. Maybe sleep.
Story of my life.
The kitchens of job number two is such a great place to not know Spanish. They had a conversation about me and I’m pretty sure the word crazy came up several times. But, they feed me well, so I’ll forgive. José’s French fries are highly addictive.
Being hit on by the elderly. Joy of my life.
Running around job number one in desperate search of a tampon.
I love being back at the theater. We are this huge dysfunctional family. I’ve missed several people there. Hmm. I have a slight problem. Window shopping at the preemie store is not wise. But it’s oh-so fun.
Teaching primary is scary. My little class probably hates me because I forgot treats last week.
Heidi just texted me. Gold’s at eight thirty. In the morning. Work in the afternoon until death oh seven. 
Thus.
Hence.
Cease.
Yes?
I’m running off sugar snapped peas, Diet Coke, Justin Bieber songs, and ice cream.
Sleep is needed.
Night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak and you shall be heard.