Thursday, April 7, 2011

dogs and coupons.

Ever since I was a small child, Robin and I have been watching crime TV together.
COPS, 48 Hours Mystery, and Dateline are a few of our favorites. We love when they bring out the dogs. We get all excited. Let me just tell you, if I’m ever being hunted by the po-po, when they are trying to shut me down, and they say ‘We have the dogs! Come out!’ I will be coming out. Walking backwards, with my hands in the air, confessing all my sins.
The dogs? They’re my favorite part.  
Guess what? TLC has a new show, Unleashed: K9 Unit of Broward County. It’s fantastic. It’s just about the dogs, I’m watching it right now. I even texted Robin to tell her. It’s going to be our new favorite. I can feel it.

Also.



Her show was on last night. Honestly. It gave me heart palpations too.

Who knew couponing could be so intense?
I watch this one too.
Clearly, I have no life.
But, friends, this show is so mind blowing. For real. Some people get paid to buy things at the store, and this one guy bought over a thousand boxes of Chex for ten dollars!
When they are checking out, and the store suddenly has changed their coupon policy. Whoa. It gets intense. No joke. It gets your heart pumping.
Hi, my name is Megan and I have a strange obsession with reality TV.

2 comments:

  1. i lived in broward county!
    legitimately.
    but that was once upon a time when i lived in florida. :)

    and yeah, extreme couponing?
    that show makes me upset.
    due to the fact that i must bag all the groceries of people similar to those.
    and ladies with egregious amounts of coupons are usually rude!
    just sayin'.
    but i don't judge your liking of that show. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever since we met Yargo, I've known that those dogs are CRAZY.

    ReplyDelete

speak and you shall be heard.