Sunday, June 10, 2012

no man is an island.


Oh, hey there time.
Where did you go?
                It’s been embarrassingly long since I’ve blogged.
I’d say I’m sorry, but I guess I’m not. I have a life that I just so happen to be living.
But, I think I’m lonely.
Scratch that, I’m lonely. I’m surrounded by all new friends that make me laugh and whatnot, but yet, I’m still feeling alone.
Is that weird?
The other day I was hanging out with two of my friends, one of them got a phone call and then the other one did too.
I was just sitting there and they were having the time of their lives talking to their friends on the other end.
I stood up and said, “I’m important too” and left the room.
Dramatic?
Yep. I’m good at that.
I just want to be around people that know me. That know my sense of humor, and can understand my sarcasm.
I just want to go get a twisty cone in a cup with no cone from JCW’s and have a conversation that comes as easy and breathing.
I just….
I just….
Want someone to want to be with me. That inviting Meg was on the top of their to-do list. I don’t want to be the roommate to the attractive girl that has to be invited because they want her to come.
I’ve gained the nickname of mom this semester. It’s because I’m always helping people, I sew their pants, I bring the Advil, I pick them up, I drop them off, I feel the foreheads, and I stop all the fights.
It’s lonely being independent.
                I’m important too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak and you shall be heard.