Monday, February 14, 2011

ode to the love day.



I’m not a love hater, though I say I am. I often say that I don’t believe in love, the truth is that I’ve yet to find a young man to change my mind in the love towards the male kind.
I sit, alone and naïve, on this Valentine’s night. I honestly don’t know why I’m covered in male repellant, but that’s just how it is.
To all my lovelies who are without someone to hold their hand, I’m in the club with you.

“Stay with me flagons, comfort me with apples: for I am sick of love.”
Song of Solomon 2:5

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness. i am a faithful reader to this blog and i have to hand it to you. i really like this post. the end is divine. and the song/video is so perfect. angel taylor is amazing. thanks for introducing me to her music!

    ReplyDelete

speak and you shall be heard.