Thursday, February 9, 2012

three jobs and a princess.



I’ve been informed that I’ve been neglecting you all.
I’m sorry. Three jobs is a trial. I go to work and forget which register I’m using, which page to go to, or how to answer the phone. But I’m starting to make friends and have a little fun. Even though the smell of coffee gives me migraines still.
Wait. I didn’t tell you, I got another job.
Third job is the charm right?
One day I’ll have enough money that I won’t have to take people’s orders anymore. At least I don’t have to ask if they want fries with that. And maybe I’ll have enough money so I will be able to support my online shopping addiction.
It’s a problem.
So the other night at job number two, I was ringing two ladies up and one of them looked exactly like the girl in Princess Diaries.
“Has anyone ever told you that you look like Julie Andrews?”
Oops.
Always remember, little ones, that it is Anne Hathaway not Julie Andrews. Telling customers that they look like a seventy five year old woman is frowned upon.
I promise you all a lengthy post soon, detailing more stumbles and my many adventures of a working girl. But at this time, I must go to sleep. I’ve got a crazy working weekend coming.
Text me for my hours and you can come visit me at job number two or three!

1 comment:

  1. where do you work? i would text you, but i got a new phone.

    ReplyDelete

speak and you shall be heard.